Run by Jackie Cook, Equality in STEM
Thursday 28th April 2022
5pm till 7pm
Online via Zoom
£45 per person including Aspire Career Designer
When was the last time you thought about your career? Not the day-to-day work you do, but the bigger picture – your experiences, learnings, achievements and successes?
Our workshop will give you clarity on your purpose and your natural strengths, and guide you toward designing a powerful personal brand and a fulfilling career.
Content to include:
- My strengths and purpose – Where am I headed? What will my career legacy be?
- My career vision and goals: designing my career roadmap
- My personal brand and unique value proposition (UVP)
- Communicating with impact: influencing and negotiating skills
- Storytelling in business – How leaders connect, engage and inspire through storytelling
- Managing relationships and office politics – How can I create powerful connections?
- My vision for me and my team – Creating a strategic vision to inspire you and your team
- Resilience and dealing with conflict
- Ongoing personal and professional development for my career success
- My mentors and sponsors
- Career confidence: my accomplishments journal
- My career self-review process: preparing for career transitions
- Knowing your worth
- Changing roles: interviews and negotiations